- Visions of the Future (Dutch)
- Cubed3
- TED Blog (NEW & noteworthy!)
- Boing Boing
- Engadget
- Destructoid.com
- Joystiq.com (NEW & funny!)
- Gameblips.com
- Kotaku.com
- Geek Dad on Wired.com
- Gamespark (Japan)
- Offworld Blog
- 20minutos (Espana)
- Wired.com Blog
- Gonintento.com
- Arstechnica.com
- NeoTeo (en espanol)
- Gratis Juegos (en espanol)
- Blog of Interaction Guru, Johnny Chung Lee (scroll to the bottom)
- Make Magazine Blog
Monday, December 01, 2008
UPDATE: Wii-mote Hacking--More fun than you know
Going Viral over the weekend!
Since this has never happened to us before, I thought I'd put as many links as I could find today. Ken's Star Trek theme video has over 50,000 views since it's unveiling 10 days ago. A co-worker of mine found his way to one of the links with no prior knowledge of the project. This is really cool. I'm just glad Ken is going viral for something creative and geekishly cool. (Because we've seen so many things on the internet go viral that are regrettable.)