- Can record in High Definition but takes a lot of memory for that and YouTube just crushes the video down anyway so I've not yet had occasion to record with HD yet.
- Records to a Memory Stick (Flash card) as opposed to a camera hard drive or video tape.
- It's small and almost pocket-sized
- Good lens with insane zoom capabilities: 10X Optical / 20X Digital Zoom
- Has Super SteadyShot® optical image stabilization for those of us who have trouble holding still
- 3.2 Megapixel (Gross) ClearVid™ CMOS Sensor
1/2.9" ClearVid CMOS Sensor provides stunning detail and clarity with exceptional video (1080 lines of resolution - HD Mode or 530 lines of horizontal resolution - SD Mode) and still image performance (6.1 Megapixel). Unlike traditional CCD Imagers, CMOS Sensors require less power, providing better battery performance.
- As Ken has demonstrated: Smooth Slow Record
- Two words: Night Vision