Wednesday, July 18, 2012

37 Weeks: Loading...Please Wait



The blood pressure drama got a little out of control over the weekend and I got to pay an early visit to the hospital.   I was seen in OB triage where they ran a few tests, did some monitoring and sent me home a few hours later.  Now I'm on blood pressure meds but no other preeclampsia signs which is awesome.  The meds make me a little rummy but overall I do feel better.  

37 weeks was the point at which Sidney was born so we're all poised and ready for something to happen.  The doctors are especially saying that they think this week or next week something will.  I've dilated to 3 cm now so clearly progress is being made.  I'm glad all these Braxton Hicks contractions are doing something because they sure are annoying.

Ken took these pics at the dinner table tonight.  

1 comment:

Diana O- said...

LOVE the shirt, what a cute idea! Grow baby grow. Glad to hear your pressure is better now.