Saturday, October 30, 2010

Waller Halloween Celebration

With some Finnish cousins visiting, the Wallers put on a Spooktacular Halloween Celebration Saturday, complete with pumpkin carving, candy corn, kids in costume and a musical jam session with a Ukulele, Beatbox, Theremin and Keyboard.  Not to mention shakers and tambourines.  I didn't carve a pumpkin because I don't like getting my hands dirty nor do I have any great skill with knives and pumpkins.  But was kept busy by our little Shark girl who couldn't get enough of the Waller dogs and making herself right at home.


This is a pretty nice place.  I think I will touch everything.

Mika looking mighty fetching in his Hawaiian Grass skirt.

Hide the knives!

Paul as Waldo

Not THIS again...

The "Version 2-Peapod-Monkey-Sharks"




The making of music....


Beat Box Baby: Andrew and Paul (Cheeba) keep the party jumpin'.




The Carvers!


Happy Halloween!


No comments: