Sunday, October 24, 2010

Girls Night Out

Like a cherry on top of a giant sundae, my week of fun events with cool (and/or famous) people ended when Angela and I "maraschinoed" it by having a lovely dinner out at Il Fornaio and then attending a benefit concert hosted by Rainn Wilson at the Paramount last night.  It was to bring awareness to the Mona Foundation, a charity dedicated to supporting universal education for children around the world.  We had a great time but I'm sorry to say we are not fans of the Blitzen Trapper Band.  I do think we may come around on Andy Grammer though.  Great energy, that guy.
Enjoyed a lovely night out with Angela.   I tried not to look drunk from the one glass of Chianti I had at dinner.  Fail.

This was the best one of the bunch and I still look marginal

Angela laughing at my drunk ass

Andy Grammer

Rainn Wilson

Craig Robinson and Rainn Wilson

Presidents of the United States (The Band)

No comments: