Monday, June 12, 2017

I'm just a girl in the world

I grew up... 

Listening to this.



Wearing these.


Watching her.



And now in a time when obvious heroes are in short supply, I can't help but want to find someone who will stand up and fight for what is good, what is right, what is true. What I have always loved about superheroes is that they are 'doers', fixers...action oriented. This lady, despite being fictional, ignites the belief that we all can choose to be our best selves and make a difference whether big or small. 
❤️ 🗡️ 






Check out this awesome but SPOILERY review by HISHE (How It Should Have Ended).* 




*If you're in a rush, this part of the review, starting at 7m 30sec, makes me cry every time I watch. It's that good.



Oh yeah, and go see Wonder Woman in the theater. 
You won't be disappointed!

No comments: