Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Holiday Gift Guides for Babies & Toddlers

It's mid-November now and that means holiday shopping is in full swing.  Have you been to the mall lately?  <shudder>  There's a lot of pressure giving gifts these days.  It's almost like the process of picking the gift is almost as important as the gift itself.  With the economy and general mood, it can be a little heady because you really want to hit that sweet spot of something a) uber useful b) completely fitting/appropriate c) doesn't require taking out a loan (even if you could get one.)

Allow me to help you out a little or at least give you some ideas.  As my daughter Sidney has grown from a newborn to a bustling toddler, I have kept track of the items that have delighted and challenged her.  Fellow moms with younger kids sometimes ask me about recommendations and, as we all know, I love to make lists.

So here are my holiday gift recommendations for the various ages birth-3 years.  They will also be on my sidebar until further notice for quick linking.


(If I can get inspired, I may do a gift guide for Moms but I'm really just waiting for when you can buy units of sleep via Amazon Prime.)

No comments: