Monday, December 14, 2009

Google Holiday Party @ EMP

Besides talking about our children all night, we (along with Ken's coworkers) tapped into our inner rock star. Now I do that already between playing Rock Band and singing karaoke here at the house but it is so much fun to do with others. Here is "our band" singing I Love Rock & Roll. Good times. (Click to enlarge) Overall, the event was wonderful with good food, drink, activities and a cover band that played ALL 80'S MUSIC (Right on). They even busted out "Enjoy the Silence" by Depeche Mode so I cut it up on the dance floor. But let me just say, this girl doesn't do high heels any more. I can't take it. No wonder fashion models are so bitchy, they're hungry but more importantly, their feet hurt. Party's over when the dogs start barking.

No comments: