Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pain in my Neck

This has become tiresome. My back and tail section are fine now but I must have over done it. Too many "upward facing-dogs" in yoga I guess, because my neck and shoulders are killing me. I've been taking ibuprofen today but it's only slowly getting better. My body betrays me and it protests getting back in shape. I bought a pedometer in hopes of motivating me to walk a bit more and I am at 7076/10,000 steps today. I'll have to start taking the stairs instead of the elevator if I'm going to even get close.

Over the weekend, we saw our globe-trotting friends Sean and Shannon who have victoriously returned to Seattle after 16 months of around-the-world travels. Check out their blog. The things they've seen, the things they've done, the things they've written--all quite amazing. We look forward to finally taking for granted how close they live, doing fun Seattle-things and seating ourselves in establishments that prefer you to "wait to be seated." Because what the hell? Life is short.

No comments: