Friday, July 26, 2013

Chihuly Museum with Joyce and my Camera

We took Mom and Cindy to the Chihuly Garden and Glass at the beginning of the summer but at that time we didn't get to see the Glasshouse nor did I have a real camera with me (only my smartphone).  So for Ken's birthday, we took Joyce there before we went off to dinner and the comedy show.  This time I came prepared with my camera.  I love the way they light in there--makes for some of the most dramatic photos.


This is my favorite chandelier in the exhibit.




That is a glass cherub.

Willy Wonka-esque.

Shooting from directly below.

Ethereal.



Don't throw stones in the Glasshouse.



I'll take the blue one.

They have a roving professional photographer who will take your pic and
 you can download it free.   Sweet! 


No comments: